Hey everyone!!! My day started pretty early since I live far from the train station! I left my house at around 7:00 and got to the train terminal at 8:20! Funny story ,the plan was to meet Miss Teenage Montreal at the terminal and take the train together! I was waiting and she wasn’t there! We said we would meet at Starbucks to take some pics with our sash and crown to realize she was at the wrong station and wrong Starbucks!!! I was so stressed because I didn’t want her to miss the train! Good thing she made it right in time , 8 minutes before they closed the gate and we safely arrived in Toronto and we are waiting to board the bus to go to the hotel! Stay tuned for the rest of the day ! 😊
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.